[vRM] VRayRenderMask – 1 per pass
allows to have different settings for VRay RenderMask per pass. This pmodifier hope to privide more streamlined user experience by utilizing renderStacks’ unified object selection method and its own “By Material” object selection.
Object Selection Method
This pmodifier provide 4 ways to select objects to render when you use Render mask. Selected object will be rendered and all other objects will me masked.
If you want to invert object selection, use “Include” button. This is include/exclude toggle.
- Off – This is the default. Setting to this is same as setting Render mask to “None” in VRay render setting.
- Object_Layer – allow to use any renderStscks’ object selection methods to choose objects to override material. This replace VRay’s “Selected”, “Exclude/Include list” and “Layers” option.
- ObjectID – allow you to choose object by ObjectID. You can input ID same as you input frame. Comma separator and sash for range. For example, “1, 4, 7-9″. This is same as VRay’s “Object IDs” option.
- Texture – Allow to use map as a mask. This is same as VRay’s “Textures” option. Select a map to use by clicking button. Check here for Map/Material Value Popup Menu.
- Material – allow to select object by materials on the object. Check the later section for detailed steps.
How to use “Material” method
- Choose “Material” as method.
- Select Material to use.
- Right click the list, “Rightclick here to add Property” .
- Click “Add”
- Prop/Obj Selection dialog will popup with the current scene material list.
- Choose materials and add to Selected.
- Press “Set”