[FR] FrameRange – 1 per pass
allows t control which frame to render per pass. It is essentially same as “Time Output ” section in the Render Setup dialog plus Skip Frame feature.
- Time Output Type
Select which frames you want to render.
- Single : The current frame only.
- Active Time Segment : The active time segment is the current range of frames as shown on the track bar.
- Range : All the frames between and including the two numbers you specify.
- Frames : Nonsequential frames separated by commas (for example, 2,5) or ranges of frames, separated by hyphens (for example, 0-5).
- Skip Frame
Allow to render every nth frame in a better way than just Nth frame render. Usually you would turn on this option to check your big sequence before long render.
- On : Turn on Skip Frame
- Total / Nth : If you choose Total, the gap between each frame will be automatically calculated. Or you can explicit set the gap between frame by choosing Nth. Either way, the first and last frame will be rendered all the time.
- Total #/N : If “Total” is selected, this number means the total number of frames. If “Nth” is selected, this is the gap between frame.
- Preview : allow you to preview the frames.