renderStacks 2.59 has been released.
- New – ChaosPlayer support. I tried MRVIewer and DJV, RV. ChaosPlayer is still my favorite.
- Improved – Removed backup render preset from rsPrvRender. Ya, that polluting render presets are gone.
- Fixed – output preview button display. The black button at bottom center.
- Fixed -Output folder should be generated only when local rendering or submiiting to network render. Changing pass wouldn’t;t generate the output folder.
- Fixed – Bad plugin error – If you run rsPrv, most pmodifier showed “Bad plugin….” msg and had to restart renderStacks. That is fixed.