renderStacks 1.243 has been released with 3dsMax 2022 support.
In the latest update to renderstacks, we were extremely excited to collaborate with the Blizzard Animation team at Blizzard Entertainment to develop the Tractor pmodifier that is now available for all renderStacks users.
Here is the list of new features. As always, all new features are driven by user request. For the detailed change log, please check the Change Log.
- Tractor (Pixar’s network rendering solution) support
- Now you can color pass(group) using right click menu or 1-9 short cut.
- Search obj/prop name in the pmodifier list.
- SHIFT support for multi selection for Layerset editor.
- Single level expand/collapse.
Holding SHIFT while expand/collapse limits the action for only one level. For example, if you have not expanded all pass groups, SHIFT+E will expand only groups and keep pmodifier collapsed.
- A few more functions are added to the layerset editor right click menu
- Preference > Network Submission Temp .msx File
Now RoyalRender users can define their own temp .max file path for submission.